Vs > Tomsk
Nassau, New Providence vs Tomsk Climate & Distance Between
Nassau, New Providence vs Maputo, Mozambique
Nassau, New Providence vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Nassau, New Providence vs Havana, Cuba
Nassau, New Providence vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Tomsk vs Yokohama, Japan
Tomsk vs Nagano, Japan
Tomsk vs Franca, Brazil
Tomsk vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Portoviejo vs Alice, Tx
Kolpasev vs Szeged
Oakdale, Ne vs Thessaloniki
Innsbruck vs Chumphon
- The distance between Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas and Tomsk, Russia is approximately 10,796 km or 6,709 mi.
- To reach Nassau, New Providence in this distance one would set out from Tomsk bearing 344° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nassau, New Providence bearing 189.7° or S .
- Nassau, New Providence has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Tomsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The mean annual temperature is 24.3 °C (43.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.7 °C (53.5°F) less in Nassau, New Providence. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 821 mm (32.3 in) more which is equivalent to 821 l/m² (20.15 US gal/ft²) or 8,210,000 l/ha (877,703 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Nassau, New Providence than in Tomsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nassau, New Providence relative to Tomsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tomsk vs Nassau, New Providence
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nassau, New Providence vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Nassau, New Providence vs San Juan Bautista, Paraguay
Nassau, New Providence vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Nassau, New Providence vs San Juan De Marcona, Peru
Tomsk vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Tomsk vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Tomsk vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Tomsk vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Krovoj Rog vs Kayseri
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Damascus
Two Harbors, Mn vs Ulgii
Musulipatnam vs Taipei
Nassau, New Providence vs Tomsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nassau, New Providence
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Tomsk