Vs > Selagoncy
Nassau, New Providence vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Nassau, New Providence vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Nassau, New Providence vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Nassau, New Providence vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Nassau, New Providence vs Suntar, Russia
Selagoncy vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Selagoncy vs Toyooka, Japan
Selagoncy vs Jagdalpur, India
Selagoncy vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Wiluna, Western Australia vs Mackay Mo
Ajiro vs Montgomery Al
Francistown vs Nakhon Sawan
Dallas, Texas vs Tulear/ Toliara
- The distance between Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 9,814 km or 6,099 mi.
- To reach Nassau, New Providence in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 10.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Nassau, New Providence bearing 175.3° or S .
- Nassau, New Providence has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- The average annual temperature is 37.8 °C (68°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 49.5 °C (89.1°F) less in Nassau, New Providence. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1067.1 mm (42 in) more which is equivalent to 1067.1 l/m² (26.19 US gal/ft²) or 10,671,000 l/ha (1,140,801 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41° higher in Nassau, New Providence than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nassau, New Providence relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Nassau, New Providence
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nassau, New Providence vs Valencia, Spain
Nassau, New Providence vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Nassau, New Providence vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Nassau, New Providence vs Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa
Selagoncy vs Skikda, Algeria
Selagoncy vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Selagoncy vs Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia
Selagoncy vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
Montes Claros vs Salem, Or
Opotiki vs Olenek
Darbhanga vs Minicoy
Bajkit vs Charjew
Nassau, New Providence vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nassau, New Providence
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy