Vs > Ohotsk
Nassau, New Providence vs Ohotsk Climate & Distance Between
Nassau, New Providence vs Vancouver, Wa, Usa
Nassau, New Providence vs Atchison, Ks, Usa
Nassau, New Providence vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Nassau, New Providence vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Ohotsk vs Herson, Ukraine
Ohotsk vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Ohotsk vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Ohotsk vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Fredericton (cda), Nb vs Assab
Richmond vs Cape Bellavista
Amberley vs Magdeburg
North Platte, Nebraska vs Charshangngy
- The distance between Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas and Ohotsk, Russia is approximately 9,917 km or 6,163 mi.
- To reach Nassau, New Providence in this distance one would set out from Ohotsk bearing 36.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Nassau, New Providence bearing 160.6° or SSE .
- Nassau, New Providence has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ohotsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The mean temperature is 29 °C (52.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28 °C (50.4°F) less in Nassau, New Providence. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 870.6 mm (34.3 in) more which is equivalent to 870.6 l/m² (21.37 US gal/ft²) or 8,706,000 l/ha (930,729 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.2° higher in Nassau, New Providence than in Ohotsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nassau, New Providence relative to Ohotsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ohotsk vs Nassau, New Providence
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nassau, New Providence vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia
Nassau, New Providence vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Nassau, New Providence vs Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Nassau, New Providence vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada
Ohotsk vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Ohotsk vs Sete Lagoas, Brazil
Ohotsk vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Ohotsk vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Kayseri vs Vacaville, Ca
Jackson, Tn vs General Pico
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Hachijojima
Maradi vs Ak-Bajtal
Nassau, New Providence vs Ohotsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nassau, New Providence
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ohotsk