Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Nassau, New Providence vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Nassau, New Providence vs Gabo Island, Australia
Nassau, New Providence vs Matam, Senegal
Nassau, New Providence vs Valentia, Ireland
Nassau, New Providence vs Minamitorishima, Japan
Mcmurdo Sound vs Oran, Argentina
Mcmurdo Sound vs No. 6, Sudan
Mcmurdo Sound vs Bialystok, Poland
Mcmurdo Sound vs Yanji, China
Lambarn vs Malarg E
Fort Myers, Fl vs St Maarten
Oshima vs Fort Scott, Ks
Ozark, Ar vs Djelfa
- The distance between Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 13,322 km or 8,279 mi.
- To reach Nassau, New Providence in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 110° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Nassau, New Providence bearing 12.6° or NNE .
- Nassau, New Providence has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The mean temperature is 41.8 °C (75.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.8 °C (32°F) less in Nassau, New Providence. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1146.2 mm (45.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1146.2 l/m² (28.13 US gal/ft²) or 11,462,000 l/ha (1,225,364 US gal/ac) more. About 6 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 53.3° higher in Nassau, New Providence than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nassau, New Providence relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Nassau, New Providence
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nassau, New Providence vs Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada
Nassau, New Providence vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Nassau, New Providence vs Mersing, Malaysia
Nassau, New Providence vs Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Mcmurdo Sound vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Mcmurdo Sound vs Niinisalo, Kankaanp√§√§, Satakunta, Finland
Mcmurdo Sound vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Marstal vs Mashhad
Kushka vs Turgay
Brasilia vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Mugla vs Kamenskoe
Nassau, New Providence vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nassau, New Providence
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound