Vs > Hatanga
Nassau, New Providence vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Nassau, New Providence vs Mactan, Philippines
Nassau, New Providence vs Taiyuan, China
Nassau, New Providence vs Podor, Senegal
Nassau, New Providence vs Hakodate, Japan
Hatanga vs Tokushima, Japan
Hatanga vs Usak, Turkey
Hatanga vs Merida, Venezuela
Hatanga vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia
Churchill, Manitoba vs Kasempa
Dezful vs Chachapoyas
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Birr, Offaly
Newnan, Ga vs Waterloo Wellington, On
- The distance between Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 9,226 km or 5,733 mi.
- To reach Nassau, New Providence in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 359.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Nassau, New Providence bearing 180° or S .
- Nassau, New Providence has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The mean annual temperature is 37.8 °C (68°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39.5 °C (71.1°F) less in Nassau, New Providence. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1089.1 mm (42.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1089.1 l/m² (26.73 US gal/ft²) or 10,891,000 l/ha (1,164,320 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.8° higher in Nassau, New Providence than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nassau, New Providence relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Nassau, New Providence
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nassau, New Providence vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Nassau, New Providence vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Nassau, New Providence vs Covington, La, Usa
Nassau, New Providence vs Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Hatanga vs Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Hatanga vs Pompeu, Brazil
Hatanga vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Hatanga vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
Cape Hatteras, North Carolina vs Ouanaham
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Bluffields
Asmara vs Webbers Falls, Ok
Tengchong vs Haikou
Nassau, New Providence vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nassau, New Providence
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga