Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
- On balance hours of sunlight in Nassau, New Providence range from 6:48 per day in October to 8:54 for every day in July
- The longest day of the year is 13:33 long and the shortest day is 10:26 long.
- The longest day is 3:07 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2880 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:53 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 65.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 34.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 65.3° above the horizon at Nassau, New Providence.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S