Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Bahamas > Nassau, New Providence Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Bahamas flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas

  • On balance hours of sunlight in Nassau, New Providence range from 6:48 per day in October to 8:54 for every day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 13:33 long and the shortest day is 10:26 long.
  • The longest day is 3:07 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2880 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:53 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 65.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 34.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 65.3° above the horizon at Nassau, New Providence.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 07:17 08:02 08:11 08:48 08:42 07:54 08:54 08:23 07:06 06:48 07:36 06:54   07:53
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:45 11:16 11:58 12:43 13:20 13:39 13:30 12:58 12:15 11:30 10:53 10:35   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 69 (31) 72 (28) 69 (31) 70 (30) 66 (34) 58 (42) 66 (34) 65 (35) 59 (41) 60 (40) 71 (29) 66 (34)   66 (34)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 45.1 54.4 65.3 77 85.2 88.3 85.1 76.9 65.4 53.9 44.8 41.5   65.3

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -