| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Nassau, New Providence in May is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 116.3mm (4.6in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Nassau, New Providence are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:42 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 4:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nassau, New Providence May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nassau, New Providence:
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 733.8 kms (456 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 708.9 kms (440.5 miles) NW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 628 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 536.3 kms (333.3 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 557.6 kms (346.5 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 599.4 kms (372.4 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 502.1 kms (312 miles) WNW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 466.1 kms (289.7 miles) WNW
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 320 kms (198.8 miles) NW
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 436.6 kms (271.3 miles) W
- Casablanca, Cuba - 538 kms (334.3 miles) WSW
- Havana, Cuba - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) WSW
- Camaguey, Cuba - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) S